Our Core Values at Community Hospital
Everyday the physicians, staff and management of Community Hospital strive to provide the most patient-focused and family-oriented care. The Community Hospital team promises to exceed the expectations of everyone who walks through our doors.
Community Hospital C.A.R.E.S.
- Compassion is required
- Attitude is valued
- Respect is demanded
- Excellence is expected
- Service is commended
Whether it’s taking the time to assist a visitor with directions or providing comfort to a patient or family member, the staff of Community Hospital knows that treating everyone with respect and kindness is the cornerstone to maintaining a healthy, positive environment.
Our MISSION is to
- Provide quality healthcare to our patients from a diverse population
- Present healthcare education to our community
- Serve as a healthcare resource to our community
It is our VISION to…
- Continue to develop high quality clinical services
- Consistently provide patient focused care in a family-oriented environment
- Expand our campus to better serve our community