Competitive benefits offered to full time employees, spouses and eligible dependents!
• Minimal out-of-pocket expenses for services provided by the company.
• Standard PPO benefits for 2nd tier providers/facilities.
• Generous prescription plan available with enrollment on the medical plan.
• Two in-network options when choosing a dentist for maximum savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses.
• Buy up orthodontic option.
• Pediatric plan option for dependents up to age 19.
• The largest national network of private-practice doctors making it easy to find the in-network doctor who is right for you.
Section 125/Flexible Spending
• Pre-tax premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision
• Health Care FSA with a debit card option
• Dependent Care FSA
Company Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
• Basic life and AD&D coverage provided at no cost
Company Paid Long Term Disability
• Covers 60% of your base earnings to a maximum benefit of $10,000 per month, which is taxable.
• Coverage eligibility after being disabled for 90 days.
Voluntary Short Term Disability
• Covers 60% of your base earnings tax free, up to $1,500 per week.
• Maximum benefit period is 13 weeks.
Accident Insurance and Critical Illness
• Lump sum payment if diagnosed with a covered illness
• Lump sum payment for a range of common injuries to include more serious events
401(k) Retirement Plan
• Generous match of 50% up to 8% of employee contribution.
Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
• Generous accrual of paid time off starting on 1st paycheck and eligible for use after 90 days
• 7 paid holidays in addition to paid time off accrual.